Dental veneers are considered to be the quick-fix type of cosmetic solution to address numerous aesthetic issues related to the teeth. They are made in the form of ultra-thin shells of tooth-coloured material that are attached to the surfaces of the teeth that are visible when a person smiles. At Waldorf MD dental veneers are fabricated in a natural way so that they mimic the original features of your natural teeth resulting in an astonishingly beautiful smile!
Even though dental veneers was created first for the purpose of beautifying the smile of Hollywood filmstars, they grew in popularity because of the simplicity in procedure and excellent results they bore.
The present generation dental veneers are fabricated with high-grade porcelain or composite resins which have the ability to duplicate the translucency of natural enamel. Hence, dental veneers can give stunning results over a short period of time.
Are you a suitable candidate for dental veneers?
You may require cosmetic modification with the help of dental veneers if you have-
1. Chipped teeth
2. Cracked teeth
3. Minor gaps in between teeth
4. Slight malalignment
5. Stained or discoloured teeth.
If you are ready to go ahead with your decision of porcelain veneers you should ensure few things like-
1. You should be a person with good oral hygiene.
2. You should know how to take care of your teeth and gums so that they remain in a healthy state. Diseased gums fail to support dental veneers over a period of time.
3. You should be a person with sensible expectations. Your dental expert will always be there to help you set your cosmetic goals in a realistic manner.
4. You should have sufficient thickness of enamel as an extremely thin layer of enamel is shaved off to create space for the dental veneer.
You may not be the right person for dental veneers if you have –
1. The habit of grinding your teeth like those who have bruxism.
2. A person cannot maintain good oral hygiene.
3. Any chronic gum disease that has been left untreated.
How are dental veneers fabricated?
You receive dental veneers through the following procedural steps-
Cost of Dental Veneers
The cost for the dental veneers at Waldorf MD varies according to the choice of tooth-coloured material you make. It also depends on the type of fabrication as dental veneers can be prepared on the same day by your dental expert or can be sent to the dental laboratory for fabrication. We feel proud to present you with the best of dental services which keep pace with the ever-advancing field of dentistry and include the latest innovations in a pocket-friendly package.
We aim at providing our dental services with a smile for a smile and, therefore, are extremely happy to assist you with your queries at any hour of the day. Call us at ------------- and book a consultation with Dr. Akash Agarwal, your dental expert at Waldorf MD, to find if you are ideal candidate for dental veneers or not.